The International Neurotoxin Association (INA) is dedicated to making TOXINS 2021 Virtual Conference a relevant and effective communication with the most current data and research. The scientific program will feature presentations on the latest developments in the basic science and clinical applications of neurotoxins.
TOXINS 2021 Virtual Conference will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program including:
- Participate in the virtual scientific conference – Earn CME/CEU credits
- Attend industry-sponsored sessions
- Listen to the lectures – Live and on demand for up to 2 months
- Visit the virtual poster hall to view the posters – At your leisure
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – Virtual reality will take you on a journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information
- Submit your abstract – Accepted abstracts will be published in an online supplement issue of Toxicon with open access for 6 months
Basic scientists and clinicians in the fields of neurology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, pediatrics, family medicine, dermatology, aesthetic medicine, plastic surgery, ophthalmology, and pain medicine.
There is no charge for registration. Once you complete your registration, you will receive a pre-meeting survey to complete. Prior to the conference you will receive a confirmation-reminder email with a link to the virtual conference and sessions.
You will need a reliable internet connection, a computer desktop, laptop or iPad with audio. The virtual platform is compatible with a PC and Mac. Participants must have Foxfire Browser or Google Chrome. Safari Browser is not supported by this virtual platform. It’s not recommend to view the conference on your mobile phone.
CME/CEU Credit(s) – European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME)
Registered participants who attend the live virtual conference and submit their evaluations are eligible to receive CME/CEU credits. The American Medical Association (AMA) and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) have an agreement of mutual recognition of credits with the EACCME.
Abstracts & Posters
Accepted abstracts will be published in an online supplement issue of Toxicon with open access for 6 months.
The conference will also feature a Virtual Poster Hall of the accepted abstracts where the author will have the opportunity to submit a PDF of and/or a 10-minute presentation of their poster (using slides with audio and/or video). Conference attendees will have access to the Virtual Poster Hall for 60 days post-conference.