Welcome to the INA Injector Preceptorship Program
The International Neurotoxin Association (INA) is pleased to announce one-on-one injector preceptorships are now available!
These 5.0-hour, CME-certified preceptorships are designed for injectors of all levels of experience – from novice to expert.
Learn and/or improve your injection skills using botulinum neurotoxin (BoNT)
In your current area of clinical focus OR Expand your injection skills to additional clinical conditions.
Preceptorships available for:
Adult and pediatric spasticity • movement disorders including cervical dystonia, focal limb dystonia, and tremor • headache • sialorrhea • hyperhidrosis • cosmetic use • overactive bladder and urinary incontinence
Registration for this certified CME program is now open!
Submit your request now to be one of the first to register for an INA preceptorship.
This activity starts June 1, 2023, and ends May 1, 2024
Before you submit your request for a preceptorship, be sure to have your medical license and cv/biosketch available to upload.
Check the “What you need to know” page for important information!
INA MEMBERS: Click here to log in and submit your request.
Tailor the learning experience to your specific needs
- Defining your learning goals
- Selecting a mentor in your area (location/geography) and/or known for a specific clinical expertise
- Observing the mentor in their “real world” clinical environment assessing and injecting their patients
- Didactic presentation
- Case reviews with the mentor
- Observing the mentor assessing and injecting patients using botulinum neurotoxin
- Post injection clinic wrap-up/discussion