All authors who received verification that their abstract was accepted for TOXINS 2019 are confirmed to bring a poster. If you have already confirmed that you are bringing a poster and indicated this on your abstract submission or approval form, you will receive an email with your poster ID number by December 21, 2018. If you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
Poster Dates and Times
Poster setup – Wednesday, 16 January, 2019
Thursday, 17 January – 12:00-14:30 (authors may stand by their posters)
Friday, 18 January – 12:00-14:30 (authors may stand by their posters)
You do not need to be present at your poster during the hours they are displayed
- No larger than: width: 92 cm x height: 124 cm (3 ft X 4 ft) (Portrait)
- The International Neurotoxin Association will provide the boards to hang the posters on, as well as double-sided tape
- Poster ID numbers will be sent by email
- Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference
- TOXINS 2019 posters will be posted on the conference website. If you wish to have your poster included, please send a high quality PDF in advance. See PDF requirements listed below under “Web-Ready PDF Requirements.”
Web-Ready PDF Requirements
Please provide a web-ready PDF version of your poster for publication on the website. The file should be a maximum of 2 MB in size. A typical poster without graphics is about 200 KB. Include your name, provided code, and presentation title in the file name. Please email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 21, 2018, with the subject line stating “poster for website.”
QR Code Sticker
You will receive your QR sticker to affix to your poster in Copenhagen, Denmark, at the Bella Center during poster set up.
Staff will be available to assist you in locating your poster and providing you with double-sided tape.
Poster Index Page
By clicking the link above, you will be able to view posters with QR codes that were displayed at the conference for up to 60 days postconference.