The Toxins 2019 registration fee includes admission to all Scientific Sessions, Exhibit Hall and Poster Hall. It also covers the program booklet, conference-related materials, attendance at the Welcome Reception, Breakfast and Lunch. The registration fee excludes hotel accommodations and Toxins 101. All registration prices are in US Dollars ($).
Membership of the International Neurotoxin Association is open to individuals with an interest in the field, and can be requested by clicking on the “Membership” tab above and completing the application form. There is no fee for membership. By becoming a member you are entitled to a discounted registration fee.
Note to Physicians-In-Training (residents and fellows), PhD Candidates, and Postdoctoral fellows: To qualify for a reduced registration fee, please upload your credentials below, which document your current academic status.
|Early Bird Special||$550||$800|
|Fellows/Residents, PhD Candidates||$200||$300|
Key Registration/Cancellation Dates
|Friday, April 20, 2018||Registration opens|
|Thursday, June 28, 2018||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|Friday, June 29, 2018||Regular Registration Rates Begin|
|Monday, September 10, 2018||Cancellation Refund Deadline|
|Monday, October 15, 2018||25% Cancellation Refund Deadline
Registration Fees are non-refundable after this date
|Wednesday, January 9, 2019||Regular Registration Deadline|
|Wednesday, January 16, 2019||Onsite Registration begins|
By completing and submitting the registration form you are implicitly indicating your acceptance of said policy
- Cancellations for the event must be submitted to the registration office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org according to the dates listed
- Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations until September 10, 2018
- Twenty five percent (25%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations until October 15, 2018
- No cancellations after October 15, 2018
- Please allow approximately four weeks after the conference for processing of refunds