What You Need To Know
What you need to know before you register for your preceptorship
- Learners agree to complete a survey at the time of registration. This will enable the mentors to tailor the training to your learning goals
- Learners agree to complete a Post-Preceptorship Evaluation in order to receive your CME certificate
- Learners who complete the preceptorship will receive up to a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for the injector preceptorship activity, and an additional 0.5 credits for completing the 30-, 60-, and 90-day follow-up surveys
- Prior to doing the preceptorship you may be asked for additional paperwork to gain access to the preceptorship location
- Learners will be required to upload their medical license as a picture, PDF, or Word document
- The half-day preceptorships are scheduled for either the morning or afternoon based upon the mentors’ clinical schedules
- To participate in a preceptorship, INA membership is mandatory. Upon completion of your application for a preceptorship, your application for INA membership will be submitted. There is no cost for membership
Tuition fee is $159.00 per program – Residents tuition fee is $99.00 per program
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express).
By completing and submitting the registration form you are implicitly indicating your acceptance of cancellation policy stated below.
Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations requested
15 days prior to the scheduled preceptorship. No refunds will be made after that time.
Cancellations for the preceptorship must be submitted to the registration office by email to email@example.com. The INA is not responsible for any travel or hotel costs you may incur.
Please allow approximately four weeks for the processing of refunds.