Conference Venue and Headquarters Hotel
New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130-2349
This 4-star hotel is located on NOLA’s famed Canal Street, between the French Quarter and the Warehouse District.
Upon registration of the conference, you will receive your hotel link to reserve your room
- Rate: Single/Double – $169.00 plus taxes
- Government Rate – $136.00 plus taxes (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an access code).
- The TOXINS 2022 6th International Conference link allows only individual bookings
- For group bookings over 9 please contract Rose Puleo at email@example.com
- Wireless internet access will be complimentary in the sleeping rooms and conference session rooms.
- Changes or cancellations can only be made via New Orleans Marriott
- Cancellations are only possible until Midnight on Friday, July 1, 2022. The full cost of the room will be charged to the registered credit card by midnight on Friday, July 1, 2022. No changes or cancellations can be made after this date.
COVID-19 Hotel Updates
- Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel.
- Valet parking fee: 50.72 USD daily. Plus tax
- One vehicle per room
- No vehicles taller than 5 ft 9 in
- Parking limited during special events
- Valet only
- Check-in: Early check-in before 4:00 pm is not guaranteed, unless arranged from the previous night. If rooms are available before 4:00 pm, guests may be able to check in without additional charges
- Check-out: Rooms must be vacated by 11:00 am of the last day of occupancy in the same condition as when they were first occupied
Average Temperatures in July
The weather in New Orleans, Louisiana in July is relatively warm with temperatures averaging between 89°F (31°C) high and 75°F (25°C) low.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY)
Airport customer service: (504) 303-7500
To/From Hotel: 15.3 miles
- Taxicab estimated fare: $36.00 (one way)
- The Airport Shuttle fee: $24.00 (one way) reservation required – https://www.airportshuttleneworleans.com/
- Renting a Car: take a shuttle from Level 1 of the long-term garage
- RTA Bus (202 Airport Express)
- Ride sharing station for Uber and Lyft
Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility for lodging and travel.
- To view New Orleans’ current government guidelines:
- To view the New Orleans Marriott guidelines: