All authors who received verification that their abstract was accepted for the North American Regional TOXINS 2022 Conference are confirmed to bring a poster. If you have already confirmed that you are bringing a poster and indicated this on your abstract submission approval form, a poster ID number will be assigned. Poster ID numbers will be provided on site and a staff member will assist you to affix to your poster.
Please Note – If your abstract was accepted and you are bringing a poster, you still must be registered to attend TOXINS 2022.
Poster Dates and Times
Wednesday, January 12 – Poster setup – 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday, January 12 – 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
Thursday, January 13 – 7:30 am–8:30 am • 10:30 am–11:00 am • 12:00 Noon–2:00 pm
Friday, January 14 – 7:30 am–8:30 am • 10:30 am–11:00 am • 12:00 Noon–2:00 pm
Saturday, January 15 – 8:00 am–9:00 am
Authors may stand by their posters during the hours they are displayed; it is not mandatory.
Poster Display Specifications
- No larger than: Width: 213 cm x Height: 106 cm (7 ft. x 3 1/2 ft.) (Landscape orientation)
- The International Neurotoxin Association will provide the boards to hang the posters on, as well as double-sided tape
- Poster numbers to affix on your poster will available on site
- Posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference. You do not need to be present at your poster during the hours they are displayed
- TOXINS 2022 posters will be posted on the conference website. If you wish to have your poster included, please send a high-quality PDF in advance. You will receive QR codes on site to affix to your poster. See PDF requirements listed below under “Web-Ready PDF Requirements.”
An image of poster board is shown below
Web-Ready PDF Requirements
In addition to your poster being displayed at the TOXINS 2022 conference, there will also be a virtual poster hall on the INA website where posters will be available for viewing by conference attendees for six months after the conference. If you wish to submit your poster for the virtual poster hall, please provide a web-ready PDF version of your poster for posting on the website. The file should be a maximum of 2 MB in size. A typical poster without graphics is about 200 KB. Include your name, abstract ID code, and presentation title in the file name. Please email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 31, 2021, with the subject line stating “poster for website”.
QR Code Sticker
You will receive your QR code sticker to affix to your poster on site at the New Orleans Marriott during poster set up.
Staff will be available to assist you in locating your poster and providing you with double-sided tape.