All authors who received verification that their abstract was accepted for the North American Regional TOXINS 2022 Conference are confirmed to bring a poster. If you have already confirmed that you are bringing a poster and indicated this on your abstract submission or approval form, you will receive an email with your poster ID number onsite. If you do not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster Dates and Times
Wednesday, January 12 – Poster setup – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, January 13 – 7:30 am – 8:30 am • 10:30 am -11:00 am • Noon – 1:30 pm
Friday, January14 – 7:30 am – 8:30 am • 10:30 am -11:00 am • Noon – 1:30 pm
Saturday, January 15 – 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Authors may stand by their posters during the hours they are displayed, it is not mandatory.
- No larger than: Width: 1900 mm x Height: 1200 mm (6 ft. X 4 ft.) (Landscape)
- The International Neurotoxin Association will provide the boards to hang the posters on, as well as double-sided tape
- Poster numbers will available onsite
- Posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference. You do not need to be present at your poster during the hours they are displayed
- TOXINS 2022 posters will be posted on the conference website. If you wish to have your poster included please send a high-quality PDF in advance. You will receive QR codes onsite to affix to your poster. See PDF requirements listed below under “Web-Ready PDF Requirements.”
Image of Poster Board Shown Below
Web-Ready PDF Requirements
Please provide a web-ready PDF version of your poster for publication on the website. The file should be a maximum of 2 MB in size. A typical poster without graphics is about 200 KB. Include your name, abstract ID code, and presentation title in the file name. Please email the document to email@example.com before December 31, 2021, with the subject line stating “poster for website.”
QR Code Sticker
You will receive your QR sticker to affix to your poster onsite at the New Orleans Marriott during poster set up.
Staff will be available to assist you in locating your poster and providing you with double-sided tape.