TOXINS 2021: Basic Science and Clinical Aspects of Botulinum and Other Neurotoxins will be held 13-16 January 2021 at The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre in Gothenburg, Sweden. The Gothia Towers is the Headquarters Hotel.
Registration fees include: access to all basic science and clinical sessions (unless otherwise specified), exhibit hall, poster sessions, welcome reception, breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch, and receipt of conference bag. The registration fee excludes hotel accommodations.
All registration fees are quoted in US dollars.
|Early Bird registration fee
(ends Monday, 17 August 2020, at 12:00 midnight Eastern Daylight Time)
|Regular registration fee
(as of Tuesday, 18 August 2020)
|On site registration fee||$900||$1,100|
|Registration fee for Fellows/Residents||$200||$300|
Key Registration/Cancellation Dates
|Monday, 4 May 2020||Pre-registration Opens|
|Monday, 17 August 2020 at 12:00 Midnight US Eastern Standard Time Zone||Early Bird Closes|
|Tuesday, 18 August 2020||Regular Registration Rates Begin|
|Wednesday, 30 September 2020||50% Cancellation Refund Deadline|
|Tuesday, 20 October 2020||25% Cancellation Refund Deadline
Registration Fees are non-refundable after this date
|Friday, 18 December 2020 at 12:00 Midnight US Eastern Standard Time Zone||Group Registration is Closed|
|Wednesday, 6 January 2021 at 12:00 Midnight US Eastern Standard Time Zone||Individual Registration is Closed|
|Wednesday, 13 January 2021||Onsite Registration Begins|
By completing and submitting the registration form you are implicitly indicating your acceptance of said policy
- Cancellations for the event must be submitted to the registration office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org according to the dates listed.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations until 30 September 2020.
- Twenty five percent (25%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations until 20 October 2020.
- No cancellations after 20 October 2020 at 12:00 midnight US Eastern Time Zone.
- Please allow approximately four weeks after the conference for processing of refunds.