Your Safety Is Our Priority
The International Neurotoxin Association (INA) is following guidelines from the United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). We are also working closely with the city of New Orleans to ensure a safe environment. New Orleans no longer requires masks for indoor events, but voluntary masking is welcomed.
As of June 12, 2022, the CDC no longer requires airline passengers traveling from a foreign country to the United States to show a negative COVID-19 viral test or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before they board their flights.
What you need to know:
- Before traveling, check your destination’s COVID-19 travel requirements.
- All attendees, staff, exhibitors, and vendors must be fully vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination upon arrival
- Acceptable proof of vaccination:
- United States: CDC COVID-19 vaccination card or a copy (digital or paper)
- International: Country vaccine passports (digital or paper)
- You are fully and personally responsible for your own safety and actions during your participation at the TOXINS 2022 Conference in New Orleans and should recognize that you may be at risk of contracting COVID-19
- The INA will have a COVID-19 testing room on site for those who wish to test prior to their departure
Onsite COVID-19 Testing
- To get tested, visit the COVID-19 testing room on the 4th Floor in the Blues Room from 12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM on July 29th
- PCR test results will be reported to you in 30 minutes to an hour via text message and/or email
- COVID-19 tests cost $60.00 per test; attendees are responsible for payment. All major credit cards are accepted
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the current New Orleans city government guidelines, visit: https://www.nola.gov/health/coronavirus
To view the New Orleans Marriott guidelines, visit: https://clean.marriott.com/