CME/CPD Information is coming soon.
- Recognize the various serotypes, mechanism of action, potential immunogenicity and pharmacology of botulinum neurotoxin agents to understand their clinical effect
- Evaluate clinical data, guidance and clinical experience in the use of botulinum neurotoxin for multiple clinical conditions, in order to identify and assess appropriate patients for treatment
- Demonstrate protocols and techniques for neurotoxin injections, to improve clinical skills and optimize patient outcomes
- Identify the newest research, both scientific and clinical, that will advance knowledge about the clinical utility of neurotoxins
- Foster communication and collaboration among a broad range of scientific, academic, and clinical disciplines, to accelerate research and education relevant to neurotoxin use
Disclosure and Conflict of Interest Resolution
All conflicts of interest of any individual(s) in a position to control the content of this CME activity will be identified and resolved prior to this educational activity being provided. Disclosure about provider and faculty relationships, or the lack thereof, will be provided to the learners.