All authors who received verification that their abstract was accepted for TOXINS 2021 are confirmed to bring a poster. If you have already confirmed that you are bringing a poster and indicated this on your abstract submission or approval form, you will receive an email with your poster ID number by 6 January 2021. If you do not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster Dates and Times
Wednesday, 13 January, 2021 – Poster setup All Day – (authors may stand by their posters) 19:30 – 22:00
Thursday, 14 January – (authors may stand by their posters) 10:30-11:00 & 12:00-14:30
Friday, 15 January – (authors may stand by their posters) 10:30-11:00 & 12:00-14:30
You do not need to be present at your poster during the hours they are displayed
- No larger than: Width: 1900 mm x Height: 1200 mm (6 ft. X 4 ft.) (Landscape)
- The International Neurotoxin Association will provide the boards to hang the posters on, as well as double-sided tape
- Poster numbers will be sent via email by 6 January 2021. You can also retrieve your poster ID number(s) on site
- Posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference. You do not need to be present at your poster during the hours they are displayed
- TOXINS 2021 posters will be posted on the conference website. If you wish to have your poster included please send a high-quality PDF in advance. You will receive QR codes onsite to affix to your poster. See PDF requirements listed below under “Web-Ready PDF Requirements.”
Image of Poster Board Shown Below
Web-Ready PDF Requirements
Please provide a web-ready PDF version of your poster for publication on the website. The file should be a maximum of 2 MB in size. A typical poster without graphics is about 200 KB. Include your name, provided code, and presentation title in the file name. Please email the document to email@example.com before December 31, 2020, with the subject line stating “poster for website.”
QR Code Sticker
You will receive your QR sticker to affix to your poster in Gothenburg, Sweden, at The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre during poster set up.
Staff will be available to assist you in locating your poster and providing you with double-sided tape.